Kaizen is a leading provider of analytics products and business insights solutions that gives clients unmatched speed to increased revenues, reduced costs, and maximized margins. Kaizen combines our pre-built Kaizen ValueAccelerators™ and data from KaizenDataLabs™ with our subject matter expertise to rapidly generate actionable insights across the value chain, from Sales and Marketing to Operations and Finance.
Recognized by Gartner, NPR, Forbes, Entrepreneur and Inc. 5000 as one of America’s fastest growing private companies.
Headquartered in Atlanta with offices in New York, Plano Texas and Los Angeles.
Whether you need an “off-the-shelf” solution or a fully customized road map, Kaizen has the right solutions to simplify your decisions and help you and your business win.
Why Partner With Us?
Rapid Value Delivery
- Kaizen Agile
- Rapid business benefits
- Foster continuous improvement
Own the Execution
- Unmatched end to end execution success
- Realization of value against evolving project challenges
- Flexible/Automated engagement models
- Client team buy-in/adoption training
- Utilize industry best practices
System and Organization Controls (SOC) 2 Type 2 attestation for Security
Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council
2020, 2021, and 2022 Recipient
Kaizen Agile Methodology
We employ an Agile delivery approach to support rapid development and deployment of analytics and insight generation
- Understand business drivers and identify factors critical to current and future state business decisions
- Define mathematical representation of analytics solution and confirm Kaizen ValueAccelerators to be used
- Configure KaizenValueAccelerators™, construct analytical components, create visualizations, and generate insights
- Measure and validate insights, results, and output and insights to ensure capture of business value
Tools and Technologies
We deliver expertise with best in class tools and technologies.
- Programming Languages
- System Health/Monitoring
- Data Visualization
- Data Management
- Cloud Services
We understand that analytics is much more than just the math. It’s the story behind the data. It’s understanding what happened and why and how to learn from these outcomes and predict and improve future performance.
Kaizen was recognized by Gartner for both our speed to market, as well as being an affordable and valuable partner. Businesses are seeking integrated units, alignment between offices and departments, customers and vendors.
Kaizen is a Japanese term that indicated the desire to strive for continuous improvement. At Kaizen, we don’t rest until our clients are satisfied. We have come to refer to this as helping our clients find their Zen, in which data, insights and information deliver harmony to their organization.
If this interests you, we would love to speak with you and help you and your organization “Find Your Zen™”.