Kaizen Analytix LLC
Last Updated: February 3, 2020
- on or through the Websites;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and any Website or us; and
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
Kaizen Analytix LLC
2 Ravinia Drive, Suite 900
Atlanta, Georgia 30346
Chief Product Officer
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18. Our Websites are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to any Website. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 18 and do not direct our Websites for use by individuals under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Websites or on or through any of their features, make any purchases through a Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of any Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove the information.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access a Website and usage details.
- From you when you provide it to us directly or when you provide it to or through the services and products we offer on our Websites.
- Automatically as you navigate through a Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- Information You Provide to us. The information we collect on or through a Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on a Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use a Website, subscribing or purchasing services or products we offer, posting material to or through a Website, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion provided by us or when you report a problem with a Website or ask us a question.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through a Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through a Website.
- Your search queries on a Website.
While it is your choice whether to provide the requested information or not, we cannot provide certain services you may request if you do not provide the requested information.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of a Website or transmitted to other users of a Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. Any User Contributions you post or otherwise provide are at your own risk.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies and Do-Not-Track Signals. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Usage Details. Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your computer or mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, and mobile network information.
- Location Information. The Website does not collect real-time information about the location of your device.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include Personal Information. It helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your preferences.
- Recognize you when users return to our Websites.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Websites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Websites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Section 9Error! Reference source not found..
- Web Beacons. Pages of a Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Section 9.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us to, among or our other internal business purposes:
- Present our Websites and their contents to you.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though them.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites.
- Use in any other way we may describe when you provide the information to us or as set forth in a separate agreement between you and us.
- Improve the Websites by solving technical problems, to calculate overall usage statistics, for internal marketing and promotional purposes, and for service development and content improvement.
- Maintain the security and integrity of the Websites and our IT systems.
- Use for any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Although we do not collect Personal Information at this time, if we collect any Personal Information from you, will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws, and your consent to such purposes(s) remains valid during such time. When Personal Information is no longer needed or legally required, it will be permanently deleted or de-identified so that it can no longer be associated with a specific individual.
- CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or adjust your user preferences in your account profile. You can also opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from us. If you do not wish to have your email address used by us to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or adjust your user preferences in your account profile. You can also opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website, available here: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/.
- DATA SECURITY. We have implemented measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. In addition, we urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of Websites like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of a Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and can potentially be intercepted or incorrectly routed. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on any Website. Please consider this before submitting any information to us or through the Websites.