What is it Like to Work at Kaizen?
Why Join Kaizen?
- Solve challenging business problems in a variety of industries
- Commitment to your ongoing industry education and personal / professional growth
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) match, immediately vested
- Bonus program
- Health care – 100% premium coverage
- Dental, vision + other ancillary benefits
- 3 weeks PTO, 4 Wellness Days, and unlimited sick days per year
- Collaborative, dynamic, supportive, and fun work culture
What Does it Take to Become a KaizenAdvisor?
Our employees, or KaizenAdvisors, come from a variety of educational backgrounds, however, each member of the team has the following skill sets and strengths in common.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Kaizen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, or any other legally protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Join the Team!
We have open positions in our Data Science, Data Analytics Technology, and Business Analytics Consulting teams. Browse our openings and apply today!
Still want to learn more? Follow us on LinkedIn